Tarnish-Me-Not Hypoallergenic Jewelry Spray
Tarnish-Me-Not is a patented spray that helps protect your skin from metal allergies and sensitivities. It also helps keep your jewelry from wear and tarnishing, making your jewelry shine for longer! ✨
The unique formula creates a clear and waterproof shield, preventing tarnish or discoloration, while protecting your skin. Our jewelry is hypoallergenic, but we know some people are hyper-sensitive to metals, and this spray can help!
For more details, visit Tarnish-Me-Not's FAQs.
This item is FINAL SALE. Excluded from all promotional codes and discounts.
- 100% Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist and toxicologist approved
- Cruelty-free and non-toxic
- 4 oz clear aerosol spray
- Lavender scented undertone
- Fast dry time
- Made in the US
To properly apply Tarnish-Me-Not, follow the instructions on the bottle. For more details, visit their FAQs.