Holiday Gift Guide for the Career Girl
Treat that #Girlboss to gifts that she'll be able to appreciate whether she is on the go, or ready to sit back and relax from a long day’s work. After all, no one deserves to be indulged as much as a woman who knows how to work hard and play hard!
- The Girl: Fill up that morning caffeine rush with this Every Day I’m Hustlin’ Coffee Travel Mug.
- The Gadget: A busy girl certainly does not have time to wait around near an outlet. Juice up that phone with the Back Me Up Mobile Charger.
- The Girl: The Pointer Ear Jacket Set has the classic studs for the office and the ear jackets for an evening out. Pair them with this versatile Cable Cuff for any day to night look.
- The Desk: Sometimes all that paperwork isn’t so pretty, but we can at least make the workspace be with this Porcelain Card Holder and Pencil Cup.
- The Girl: Wash off the day’s stress with Philosophy’s winter themed shower trio.
- The Home: Freshen up the space aromatically and decoratively with the Aroma Bright Diffuser in white, gold, or silver.
- The Girl: Perfect to corral all those lost items, these leather trim Truffle Clarity Clutch pouches in various sizes are the most luxe organizers that we have ever seen.
- The Schedule: Yes we’ve got the smart phone at our finger tips, but sometimes it’s still nice to have pen and paper to jot down all those thoughts, lists, and appointments. This playful print agenda has us ready to fill it up for 2016.
- The Girl: Treat the girl who’s too busy to wander the beauty counters with a subscription to Birchbox. Every month will be like Christmas when she receives a box of beauty samples, picked to match her profile!
- The Inner Carrie: Customize the Signature Carrie Necklace for the modern girl. You don’t have to be named Carrie Bradshaw to navigate yourself through career, love, friendships, and fashion!
Leave a comment