Tarnish-Me-Not Hypoallergenic Jewelry Spray
Love changing your jewelry and trying new looks without breaking the bank? Fashion jewelry won't last forever, but you can minimize the signs of wear AND protect yourself from allergies to costume jewelry with this protector spray!
Tarnish-Me-Not is a patented spray that keeps your jewelry looking new longer and protects your skin from allergies like irritation, rashes and hives - a saviour for girls with metal sensitivities!
- 100% Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist and toxicologist approved
- Cruelty-free and non-toxic
- 1.5 oz. clear aerosol spray
- Low odor with lavender-undertone
To properly apply Tarnish-Me-Not, follow instructions on the bottle. For more details, visit their FAQs.